Thursday, July 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday- Smithville Lake

"Throwback Thursday"
I decided to try and do a post every Thursday of older pictures I've taken, mostly ones from the beginning of this year when I wasn't doing my blog so I can share those. So this week is from February 2 when we went to Smithville Lake to see eagles. I counted 9 in all! (5 immatures , and 4 adults) Also saw tons of ring-necked gulls,a few ducks, a belted kingfisher, and what we think was a snowy owl, I only got a white blob though :(



This picture does not do the view justice! It was so beautiful!! Tons of birds flying, and on the ice, and the pretty sky and the lake of coarse.

 The best part for last! THE EAGLES!!

This is probably my favorite, but I wish I had more "zoom" and  pixels for a better quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment