These summer months, like June and July are the best time for those GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL UNEXPLAINABLY, AMAZING sunsets!!! :) So this post is gonna be a BIG one I took over 250 pictures of the sunsets in June so I'll try and pick about 15 of my favorite ones. I said try though, its gonna be hard!
| For some reason unicorn pops into my head when I look at this photo :P I have no idea why!? |
| I LOVE sun rays!!! |
| This one is pretty neat! It has just this wide stripe of pink, with a lot of blue! |



EPIC! Every single image looks to belong in a National Geographic or at least Audobun magazine. I'm serious!
ReplyDeleteMary, Mary, Mary. I forbid you to be so good at this. NO DON'T STOP EVER!! o-o
The last image = the icing on a very majestic cake.
Audrey x
Thank you so much Audrey!! I hope I'll always do photography, I couldn't live without my camera(at least I wouldn't be very happy)And maybe someday will get some of my photos published, that would be a dream come true for me! :)
DeleteI totally thought of a unicorn too with the all pinks one! It reminds me of the old folders I had for elementary school that had unicorns on them.
ReplyDeleteHaha! :) I glad I'm not the only one ;) Yeah I remember those!
Delete