 |
| Two gray-crowned cranes with two turtles, and it all reflected! :) |
Just thought I would do a fun title this time , haha :). So me and my
mom went to the zoo last week, and only went out to Africa , we would
have gone to other parts of the zoo too, but I wore a new pair of shoes
that needed braking in,and well.... It didn't take long for me to get
blisters :( But on the upside they are super cute! :) lol
 |
| Bateleur eagle |
 |
| Glossy Starling. I think they (there are two) must be new, I hadn't seen them before. |
 |
| Superb starling |
 |
| White-headed buffalo weaver |
 |
| Another view of that same bridge in Africa that I have a picture of in another post. |
 |
| Mimosa blossoms, they are so pretty! :) |
 |
| Saddle-billed stork; apparently you can tell the difference between male and female by the eye color?! Seems kinda weird. Anyway this one is the male and the next one down is the female. |
 |
| I love this little hut, it's so awesome! |
 |
| My mom found this flower on the ground so she put it here. :) |
 |
| Here's the inside of the hut; people have written on the walls, and it actually looks kinda cool! |
 |
| The other side of the hut. |
You never cease to amaze me, Mary. Not only your supreme photography skills, but also how skillfully you edit your beauties. <3
ReplyDeleteWow! Thank you so much!! I really love you photos too! :)
DeleteGORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! 19 days till I can be included in these zoo pictures :)
ReplyDelete