Me and my parents went to Unity Village in Lee Summit a few days ago. It's one of my favorite places to go for the architecture, its soooo beautiful!! All the super awesome buildings with brick rooftops, the arches, stone "fences" (don't know what else to call them), rich colors, cute little bridges, fountains, and the flower pots! :) and in May and early June they have roses everywhere! but this year I missed out on them :( There were still some left when we went there though.
Like these yellow roses.They looked really pretty against the blue sky and clouds.
 |
| Some of the arches. |
 |
| One of the buildings with the brick roofs. |
 |
| Another reason I love it so much is because its a great place to see barn swallow nests, they really like it there. |
 |
| One of the fountains, and some of the roses that survive the heat of summer. |
 |
| More of those amazing buildings ,and a view of the fountains and the flag they have there too. |
 |
| They always have petunias in the flower pots, at least when I go there.I love to get the buildings in the background of pictures of flowers and other things there. |
 |
| The clouds were super awesome that day too! |
 |
| I LOVE how this one looks! It kinda looks like something that came out of a Jane Austen book! :) |
 |
| A closer view of the clouds and a sun ray too! |
 |
Another picture of the juvenile barn swallows, there were FIVE in this one nest! It's kinda hard to see in this one but the other one I have in this post you can see all of them.
|
Unbelievably amazing photos you got there, Mary. Who took them? ;) Just kidding. You're wonderful. Yep, yep, yep.
ReplyDeleteAudrey x
Haha. Thank you Audrey! :)
Deletephenomenal sis! Absolutely phenomenal! Makes me super excited! Makes me wish I could pack my wedding dress and bring it for some fancy formal pictures here. But it is too delicate for another airplane ride stuffed in a bag. Maybe next year when we drive... I love the first one with the fountain spraying out of the top of the roses. AND ALL OF THEM! You are right the buildings are spectacular and you take such marvelous shots of them! BRAVO!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cas! Haha! :) That would be really pretty, yeah maybe next year!
Delete