Monday, July 1, 2013

June 8th, Blue Springs Lake

Okay I'm going to try and catch up on the past month. So I might not being writing a whole lot on some of them just so it will go faster, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words and I always post a ton of pictures so that should make up for not writing a ton.
  These are pictures of when me and my family went to Blue Springs Lake; I'd never been there before but it was pretty neat. I always like to go to new places.
I really like this one, it almost looks like the sea! :)




On one of the trails there was a lot of really pretty flowers along most of it. It looked so beautiful!



The sunlight coming through the trees was SO beautiful!!


Thistle plant!

There were a lot of spiderwebs in the trees.


3 comments:

  1. Your photographs are all so fresh, vibrant and lovely, Mary! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Audrey!
      I always appreciate your comments!! <3

      Delete
  2. my favorite is the sunshine through the trees!

    ReplyDelete