 |
| June 8th. |
Be forewarned!.. Late posts are about to flood this place!! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with posting my pictures, I know, I know it must be pure misery to live without them!. haha I've been taking so many lately I just haven't made time to post them and write; that's the part that takes forever, for me at least. Anyway, this one's of my favorite sunsets from last month. I think there is nothing like a June sunset!! It's always has some of the best ones. Summer sunsets... I don't think I could live without them, when there is unbearably hot days it's nice to have a nice looking sky to make the day better and helps me not to spend so much time inside with my best bud the A/C. I just can't sit lazily inside when there is a gorgeous sky to be captured!!So take in all this heavenly beauty, I hope it will brighten up the day for you like it did mine :)
 |
| June 15th. |
 |
I love when there are sun rays!!!!
 |
June 23rd
 |
| June 28th |
|
|
 |
| June 29th. With all these weird summer storms the clouds have been so unique and beautiful! |
 |
 |
| Numbers
on a telephone pole, I'm not exactly sure why they are there but I
though it would look neat with the sunset in the background. |
|
 |
| Numbers on a telephone pole, I'm not exactly sure why they are there but I though it would look neat with the sunset in the background. |
 |
| June 30th. Pretty sure this was one of the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen!! |
 |
| I don't really know what to say about these pictures, it might be because they leave me speechless, like no matter what I say it just would not be enough to describe how truly remarkable and stunning they were or maybe they can simply speak for themselves. |
No comments:
Post a Comment