Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 1st, James A. Reed MWA.

A fun one I was just messing around in editing and thought of  fading half of it.
Spent a very nice morning walking and enjoying nature at James A. Reed Memorial Wildlife Area a few weeks ago; just finally getting around to posting these pictures. The weather was terrific; we saw  tons dragonflies and other animals, including lots of birds of course! I love so many of the pictures I took so I want to share all of them!!! haha. No, no that would be way to many! So here's about twenty- five of them instead of like a hundred and twenty five.
I love love this one!!!

It was a perfectly cloudy day that made for some great photos and a little shade throughout the day. :)





View from one of the docks.




Bald cypress tree. One of my favorites, the leaves are so soft!
Fishing bobber caught in a branch.



Black-eyed Susan


Queen Ann's lace.





Barn swallows nesting.




Blue jay feather I found in the grass.

Eastern kingbird.

Dragonflies!! We saw like five or six different kinds. They are a bug I don't mind seeing.




1 comment:

  1. The iridescent colours of the dragonflies' eyes, though, and the blue of their bodies! So incredibly fascinating.

    Each frame tells a story, inspires, vividly proclaims the mighty power of our God. <3

    ReplyDelete