Looking through my drafts I found this one I was working on a while back
and wanted to finish it so I could share these pictures with you all;
there are several that I really like. I find some of the shots I like the best are the ones of simple things; always around me, things that make me think of home or just part of my life. I guess the phrase "Write (in this case photograph) what you know" would apply. It makes it seem so much more sincere and like I'm expressing a part of me, showing people what I see, how I view the world or simply something I like. I love photography so very much!! It's what gets me out of a bad mood, clears my mind, helps me become closer to God and his creations, reminds me nothing is worth worrying about and that every day is a gift and needs to be cherished and made the most out of. To look for the good in every day, realize beauty in something I never thought was beautiful before, to take time to look at the details. To feel connected to something so much more bigger than anything else, to forget about all those problems and think of the big "picture". I could keep going on and on incessantly, literally nonstop, but I should probably just finish this up and work on another post. Anyway, so photography helps me to convey more than I could in any other way. :)
 |
 |
| I was taking some pictures of these roses and noticed my reflection in the window, thought it would be a pretty neat photo. |
 |
| Spirea bush against a deep blue sky. |
 |
Columbine flowers.  |
 |
| A pocketful of violets. |
 |
| A few pictures of the garden. |
 |
| The yard filled with clover flowers. |
 |
| Little honey bee on the clover. Gotta be careful that I don't get stung walking around the yard barefoot when there is a lot of clover in the grass because there are so many bees pollinating them! :) |
 |
| Even grass can be beautiful in it's own way! Beauty is undefinable!! |
 |
| This little guy let me get really close! Made for a really nice picture. |
 |
White squirrel!
|
Mary,
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures, especially the clovers:) I just love those little flowers.
-Lizzy
Liz,
DeleteHaha!! I knew you would ;) Thanks, sis!
The spirea bush and the deep, thick sky . . . favourite favourite favourite. ❤
ReplyDeletelove, Audrey