Thursday, July 17, 2014

July 11th, Lakeside Nature Center

I love wildflowers, they are the best!
Nice and cool morning trip to Lakeside. It was very green and grown up a lot more than usual, we had to find a new path on part of the trail because a tree had fallen over! We saw several deer as well but they all ran away to quickly for me to get a good picture, that's alright though can't always get a picture of everything, it's nice to just enjoy something and be "in the moment". haha. :) Not a whole lot of pictures in this one but these are the ones I liked the most and wanted to share.
Yes, there is two of the same picture but I edited this one differently and really liked and wanted to show both of them!! The light green color is so ethereal.

Huge water pipe or something. I just liked how it looked with all the green trees around it and the ivy on it.
Scene from the tiny trail we went on.
Big bumble bee!! haha, I really like bees, just as long as they don't sting me though!
Rescue eagle at the center. So beautiful!!
They had an Audubon book of his paintings and I just had to sit down and marvel at them for a while in this cute little stool. :)






1 comment:

  1. Hullo, Mary! ☺

    Thank you for sharing your exquisite photographs of the wonders in creation; I especially enjoyed the last three. As I always say, the enhancement is delightful!

    Much love,
    Audrey xx

    ReplyDelete