Monday, May 11, 2015

I Have Returned!!!

Hello, people of the blog world!
It's been a while... like a really long time since I've posted anything, sorry. I of course have not stopped taking pictures I am doing that just as much as I ever have but just haven't made time to post them here. I'm gonna try and share them on here better though so here we go, get ready to be overloaded with amazing photographs of spring and my trip to Idaho and birds and sunsets and nature hikes and well you get it.
 So more pictures to come but here's a recent favorite photo of mine to hold you off till I get more posted soon. :)

I took this one at a nature center close to home, It was the evening before I left for Idaho and me and my parents went there to walk.  The lighting was perfect, the best kind photographers love. It was a wonderful evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment