Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 11th, Longview Lake at Sundown.

Went to Longview Lake last Monday... yeah took me a whole week to edit these pictures because my laptop has some serious issues but I managed to finally finish them between my laptop working and borrowing my mom's, haha. Then of course 6 more days to actually post them, I am a little lazy sometimes.. just maybe..
Anyway here is the ones I like the best that I took.  It was about 6, around sundown that we went there so the light was really nice and the clouds were perfection so I got some pretty good shots.

I found this solitary tree by the lake that made for a great foreground for some pictures so I spent a reasonable twenty minutes shooting it from different angles and views.

The heavenly blue of the sky was so amazing, I couldn't stop taking pictures of it!
Love this one a lot, I decided to break a rule and put in right smack in the middle of the shot.. and I like it that way!! Photography rules are meant to be broken anyway..

Lovely little white flowers near the bank.



Can't get a much better reflection than this!! As I'm sure I've already mentioned before I love love love taking photos of reflections, its definitely a favorite.


Honeysuckle plant on the path down to the lake.


Its crazy how well the water caught the reflecting color of the blue sky!



Eastern kingbird.


This one I took with my back towards the sun and the next one into the sun.. quite a difference but I love them both!!!


Walking down a sunny path :)


White and red clover!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! You have definitely got a talent for nature photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! You have definitely got a talent for nature photography!

    ReplyDelete