Sunday, June 1, 2014

Spring at Loose Park

                                                                                   Another late post from April. These are ones I took at Loose Park; such a gorgeous place! I'm just gonna let you all enjoy the pictures instead of blabbing  a lot so I can hurry and put some more recent posts up here as well. haha :)

Cherry blossom trees! Such a lovely color!

This is an absolute  favorite one of mine! I love it so much!! The bridges there are so perfect and the tree branches in this photo make the whole scene look so peaceful and I can just imagine them swaying in the wind...
I love this one too. It feels like there is a forest in the background.





Fun  tree seeds with a redbud in the background.

Dogwood: the Missouri state tree! haha. I really like them.. the creamy four cornered blossoms, the maroon colored tips, and fun looking green centers. Such an interesting flower! I thought the beautiful neighborhood house made a great background. The colors really compliment it.



I love the lanterns they have there and always try to use them in a few pictures every time I go.
It almost looks like an endless amount of tulips. Having a big group of them all together is just beautiful!


I noticed the tulips were reflected in this building's windows there and thought this metal wall-ish sort of thing was pretty awesome too so.. Picture time!!
Window reflection selfie with my camera.haha. I just love the background in this photo!!


I saw this man sketching there and couldn't help but take a picture of him.





1 comment:

  1. THE SECOND AND FIFTH ONES THO! Love love love love. It's all like opening the pages of an old scrapbook and discovering lush, magical secrets. xo

    ReplyDelete