I just messed around with settings on my camera and distances and angles to get the flowers in interestingly focused views. Like this one on the left: It is only focused on the first flower in front. I loved the practically NEON colors of these tulips!
Also they had recently water a lot of the plants which was awesome for me because then they had water droplets all of the flowers. I love water droplets/dew on plants and flowers! It makes look so fresh and mystical; just like a new morning.
| These raggedy tulips were just spectacular! Rugged and strong,yet still dainty and beautiful! These were my favorite flower there. |
| This one kind of gives off a layered look. I thought it was pretty darn cool! |
| Oh.. I love this one SO much!!! I was just walking around in the gardens and looked down to see all these little white petals strewing the edge of the side walk and HAD to capture it. It's almost like a little trail! |
| Love this crisp orange-y- amber gold, like the color of a summer sunset. |
| I can't remember what kind of flower these are, but they are just so cute! |
Delicious, achingly-vividly-strikingly delicate blooms . . . ❤ Their swirly ruffly beauty plants gardens of joy in my heart. Mary darling, thank you for sharing your truly enchanting talent with us.
ReplyDeleteWith love, Audrey xo
PS. Have you by chance read the Anne of Green Gables series? Your aerial descriptions very remind me of how L. M. Montgomery expressed with lustrous eloquence the glories and intricacies of the natural world. :)