Today I went outside to look for, what else... birds! And found the two Least flycatchers I first saw last Monday and have been seeing everyday since. I did after waiting for a little while. Seems like the only thing I have patience with is waiting for birds to show up :)
 |
| Common buckeye |
Goldfinches
 |
| A little grasshopper on one of the cornstalks. |
 |
| Common Nighthawk. I was really surprised to see one usually I only see them a sunset |
CAN I JUST SAY WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW AND WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness your talents stuns me! And your comments/stories are hilarious! So true about your patience levels. A lot of simple beauties in these pictures! You have such a great eye! I love how the "Common" creatures are so beautifuL! The close up of the flycatcher is phenomenal! WOW! You can even see a tuft of feathers above its beak! Awesome