Sep. 13th- It's amazing when you happen to be passing by your window ,or be outside at just the right time to see something special! Like this juvenile sharp-shinned hawk I saw when I went into my room to get something and was quick enough to get a picture of it before it flew away which doesn't always happen.Hawks are so cool! :)
I stayed at the window for a little longer just watching the rain and saw this wheel barrel full of birdhouse gourds from our garden and thought it looked really neat! I love simple beauties!

The gourd one looks so professional! the raindrops on it are phenomenal and the red wheelbarrow sets everything off beautifully!!!! BRAVO!!!!! I love your captions! Also side note I love the words on the picture... but you might want to switch the M and the I for SIMPLE instead of SMIPLE :) I LOVE YOU TOOTS!
ReplyDeletePS Awesome about the hawk too! They are incredible!