Wednesday, September 12, 2012

HUGE Surprise at Longview Lake.

Today me and my mom went to Longview Lake and at first we didn't see any birds so I was kinda disappointed but then we went down to the marina saw some ducks and turkey vultures and among like 12 vultures we saw a whitish bird , so I zoomed up to, it got a picture, looked at it , practically screamed out saying it was an OSPREY!! I was so surprised!! we watched it for like 10 minutes until we lost it and I got some , well one amazing picture of it



 Domesticated mallards




 The bunch of turkey vultures


Oh and we also saw two killdeer and got some good pictures of them too

2 comments:

  1. you are the cutest photographer lady ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean m y silly wording or gorgeous Wright sister wise? ;P haha

      Delete