Eastern Bluebird (male)
Eastern Kingbird
Dragonfly! They are so cool
I saw it flying around just as we were heading back to the car and I thought it was a turkey vulture until I saw the white tail. Good thing I decided to take a second look! A great ending to a wonderful day!
Eastern Meadowlark (female)
Scissor-tail flycatcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best best best part of the day!!!
My sister spotted this one just as we were driving in to park and I almost yelled!! There just barely in our area. It is such an amazing bird
Killdeer
below- a northern harrier (I'm guessing. It's not a really good picture)
Eastern Meadowlark (male)
Red-winged blackbird (male)
Another picture of the eastern kingbird
below: bluebird
Fossil my sister found.
This is so exciting toots! That is a lot of birds! The bald eagle is so exciting!!!! Maybe it has a nest around there and we can see it in July too! And that scissor tail is awesome! its tail feathers really do look like scissors. Where's the picture of Dad's huge pearl shell? I love you so much! can't wait to do some of these fun trips with you when Matt and I come in July.
ReplyDelete