Friday, April 25, 2014

The Transient Light of Spring

Sunday (the 13th) was a perfect overcast day for taking pictures; so I got out and took some shots of the spring flowers and other stuff. I literally spent at least an hour outside wandering the yard getting dirt all over my clothes from sitting on the ground, but it's all good. I think these pictures are worth it!  The lighting was constantly changing with the clouds blocking the sunlight and the sky getting darker, readying for a spring storm (love them!!) I would have stayed out even  longer but with storm looking pretty threatening I thought I best to head inside; even if I wanted to watch the clouds continue to change and look for lightening ;) We have so many little flowering trees! Peach, plum, pear, apple, redbud, dogwood and lots more! It'll take a while longer before we'll get any fruit out of them, so for now just enjoying the blossoms in spring.Well, this is a long one with lots of pictures so I'll just let you all start looking at them!




























This is when the lighting was just amazing! The sky was unbelievable! (I'll put some photos of the sky in another post)

4 comments:

  1. you + your camera + your yard + your photo enhancement talent = a lovely, memorable outcome. isn't our Heavenly King so glorious for His creations surrounding us? ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! :) Thanks!!! Yes He is! So grateful for "The Beauty of the Earth" (one of my and my sister's favorite hymns) ;)

      Delete
    2. Undoubtedly one of the dearest to me as well! :D

      Delete
  2. Look at you and your fancy big words! Bravo! I am impressed. Using the fence in the pictures is phenomenal! :)

    ReplyDelete