Tuesday me and my mom went to the Kansas City temple. It's so good to have one close to us! After coming out we spent some time just walking around the grounds and taking pictures of the temple and flowers around it. The sunshine felt wonderful and it was so peaceful. Such a beautiful day! So here's some of my favorite pictures I took. Hope you'll enjoy them!
| This one is my top favorite! It's so magnificent and great lighting! |
| Love this one! Sunburst pictures are so fun!The flowering tree looks great with the temple. |
| And the tulips! Really like this one! The one pink tulip amongst all the red, orange, and yellow is so striking. |
Mary, these are grand. The Temple is particularly majestic, might I add! And I just adore your passion for every photograph. So inspiring. xx
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you, Audrey! I'm so glad you enjoy looking at them! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! The second one is my tippy top favorite! I want to come on a temple trip with you!! Maybe we should see if we have time when you come this summer. Salt Lake Temple baptisms.... ????
ReplyDelete