PS. There is A TON of photos in this post, I took so many!!!
| This defiantly is one of my favorites!! |
![]() |
| I love this one! One of the best bird photos I've taken this past summer. I really liked that the colors in the background matches the colors of the subject |
| Lots of water lilies!! |
![]() |
| View from the top of the silo! |
| I loved the lighting in this one! |
| Stairway up to the silo. |
| The sunshine on the water was amazing! |
| Rainbow from the sprinklers that were going. |
| There were several small waterfalls there. |
![]() |
| All the rest of these are the Lego art exhibit they have. |



I'm overly fond of these pictures, Mary. The second and fourth butterfly ones, just, won my heart. <3 But the bestest of the whole, epic lot would have to be the indigo bunting! Of course you see one when you go there. ;) The silo was so thrilling! I wished I could have stayed up there all day... ooo, at eveing/dusk/night, it would be pure magic!! *sigh*
ReplyDeletex Audrey o
Thanks Audrey!!
DeleteLizzy actually was the one who found the bunting and we followed it around till I was content with the photos I had gotten or till everyone else was far ahead of me and telling me to catch, however you wish to see it :) Exactly!!! I would love to stay up there in the silo and see a sunset or sunrise from that height!! :)
Haha, that's what happened to me when I got the picture of the Western Kingbird. Except in my case, everyone was in the van and starting to drive away. And of course just then the kingbird is striking a perfect pose.... oh, the joys of being a bird photographer! XD
DeleteOh my gosh! That's so funny! But probably not at that time to you! LOL :) I have had them stop the car so I could get out and take a photo of something though but that was in a nature park.
DeleteWell, I knew they wouldn't really do it . . . at least I hoped they wouldn't! XD Hohohahe ... eheh.
DeleteYES! The bridge one is totally stellar! :) Those make for beautiful photos! :) The one with liz and daddy on the bridge is lovely too! The water lilies are fabulous! Really pretty colors! The big tree reminds me of fun childhood climbing days! The butterfly statue with the streaming sunlight is fantastic! Those are some of my favorite pictures... with visible SUN RAYS brightening the shot! And of course the chapel and field of flowers pic that we discussed during today's phone call :) YOU'RE AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like so many of them Cassy! Thank you! <3
Delete