Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 10th, Olathe Balloon Festival

A couple Saturday's ago my family and I went to the Olathe Balloon Festival they have every year.We went last year too, and it was fun to go back again! I got really creative in editing some of these photos and had a lot of fun doing it :) Hope you'll enjoy them!




A collage of single shots of the air balloons. The top lest is my favorite one!

I think this was the back of a castle set. But I just really liked the way the light made it so golden!

My shoes ;P
They also had some rides there.









When I was editing this I was think of the Wizard of Oz. One of my sisters said she thought of that too when she looked at it, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :) I love it when other people feel what I was trying to get across in my photo!

When it got dark they lit them up and made them all twinkle! :)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Snow (May I call you 'Snow'? ;),
    I had no idea you were so skilled at *cough* aerial photography! Should've known or something.

    But.... I have to admit, my favorite was the one of your shoes ... :D

    BUT, I have to admit... they're all extra-fantabulous etc.

    xxxxxoo Rapun--I mean, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Sure everyone else is ;)
    Thanks so much! Yes I really do love aerial photography and taking photos of the sky and from heights!

    ReplyDelete