Sunday, June 2, 2013

May Birds

Still trying to catch up on a lot of my pictures. This one is of  my favorite pictures of birds that I toke last month. So hopefully I haven't put these in  other posts. Also all of these were taken in my yard.
Juvenile starling
Adult European Starling in dandelions.


This is a white-throated sparrow. I was actually surprised to see one because they are usually only winter birds.

Blue-headed vireo. First time seeing one of these birds! It was pretty exciting!; just wish I could have gotten better pictures but it was across the street in a neighbors yard so it wasn't really close enough to get any really good pictures.




American robin

I really like this one of a robin because you can  really see the white spots at the end of its tail and it has little water droplets all over it :)

American goldfinch (male) still getting his summer plumage.



Cedar waxwing

Adult robin with young. This was taken about 3 days before they flew out of the nest.

Closer photo of the three baby robins.




No comments:

Post a Comment