The past few days I have been seeing a lot of cedar waxwings around and I have gotten some pretty good pictures of them. Last year I only got pictures of them high up in the trees and they weren't really that good, but this year I guess I got up early enough to get pictures of them eating breakfast in the lower branches. They actually let me get super close to them, after I put on a green shirt instead of hot pink (I honestly think that they don't notice me as much if I blend a little into the surroundings, after all they do see in color.) :P
 |
| This one's my favorite! |
 |
| In case you all got tired of the cedar waxwings.. I was lucky enough to get this photo when I was looking out my window at this goldfinch and it flew onto this iris! |
Stunning photos!! You're so lucky. I've heard cedar waxwings, but I have'nt seen much less gotten any pictures of them. Hopefully someday I can!
ReplyDelete-Audrey
Thanks Audrey.I hope you do too! They are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete