Monday, April 29, 2013

Three In One


 April 13th,
 Me and my family went to Loose Park, Kauffman Gardens, and The Lewis and Clark Discovery Center. All in the same day! ;they're all pretty close to each other.


This is a picture of a few of the orchids at Kaffman Gardens.
The next eight pictures I also took at the gardens

Hydrangeas. One of my favorites, they really pretty, and smell SO good!!
I was going to write what these next two flowers are but I have no idea how to spell them , so..yeah.. pretty flowers.. :)


A cute little pansy that grew in between the stones.

I love these flowers! They look like a checker board! to me at least..

Blue jay
Reflection <3

Great Egret
A male purple martin. I was just messing around with editing when I thought it would make a pretty cool ombre' photo. I really like how it turned out..





2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love TOOTS! The pansy coming out of the stone walkway is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all such incredible photos, Mary! You're so good!! I love how you edited the purple martin one... it's absolutely gorgeous!!

    ~Audrey

    ReplyDelete