Like this Japanese cherry blossom. The pine tree and the lamppost reminds me of The Lion The Which And The Wardrobe I can't wait to go their in the winter it will be so cool!!!! :)
More Japanese cherry blossoms
Dogwoods next to this beautiful yellow house.
Two male mallards. I love their curling tails and shiny geen heads:) And lilacs
Wisteria
A goose's nest by one of the bridges with four eggs. They let people get a lot closer than I thought they would. Its neat to see the difference in the materials each birds uses : this one has lots of feathers -->
Red-tailed hawk and goose Pink water! from the redbuds
I loved this mini forest next to the Japanese cherry trees it was so cool! I really felt like I was in a forest.This is the view from above.
Another picture in the little forest :)
A close-up of the Japanese cherry blossom tree.
Pink dogwood is so pretty!
A view of a part of the park (It's HUGE...to me at least)
Another view of the turtles :)
Their are lots of bridges in the park this is the first one.
White crabapple tree
I took so many pictures I wish I could put them all up but that would be silly since their are like 200 or more but I really enjoyed going there and they had a swingset that we sawng on for a little while :)
We need to go here when I come in July please!
ReplyDeleteYes that would be fun! And a great place to take sister pictures too :)
ReplyDelete