Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birdies and Spring Flowers

I was looking through my drafts and found this one that I hadn't posted yet so here it is...
For the past few weeks I have been seeing lots things I've wanted to take pictures of most of which are flowers, birds and sunsets and sunrises so here are some of my pictures.

I have a "vibrant" setting  and one that brightens the color red on my camera that I use when taking pictures of red birds like this house finch and the cardinal below.
 Female house finch.

Male cardinal (it was a windy day so his crest feathers were flying everywhere)  :)

 The male house finch that has been coming to my feeders recently with a female. Usually the house finches go to a neighbor's feeders near by I was so excited to see them come because one of my favorite birds is the house finch and they hardly ever come to mine  and when they come to mine I rush over to my window (which has the screen taken out so that I can take better pictures.)








No comments:

Post a Comment