Dandelion
This is a close-up of the one above to show you the curls in the flower I think it's so cool! Who knew a dandelion could be so pretty :)
Female cardinal in the birdbath.
A female house sparrow in one of our apple trees.
Brown thrasher in an apple tree
Mockingbird by some lilacs.
Tulips
A rabbit and a robin they were so close I don't even think the rabbit knew what was behind it! :)
Above is a male house finch with a crabapple in the background.
A beautiful sunrise
Lilacs and spirea
Black-capped chickadee
Chipping sparrow
GOLDFINCHES!!
I started seeing them last Saturday. I was so excited! I got some good pictures Sunday.They are molting and some look a lot better then others
This one is my favorite! I love reflections!! :)
A male goldfinch sipping a drink on a warm day.
Female goldfinch also getting ad drink I saw her only a little while after the male above left.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment