This was during the afternoon. I knew it was going to be a beautiful sunset because of this!
House Finches on the telephone pole.
Close-up of the crocuses
Carolina Wren I took some pictures of this same wren on a early post on the telephone pole in our yard and I saw it again yesterday.
The wren in a maple tree.
This is part of the sunset. I just really liked this twig with the sunlight in the background.
THE SUNSET!
Told you it was going to be beautiful!
I not sure how well you'll be able to see this but there are lines in the sky kinda like in the pictures above just away from the sun.
House Sparrows
At the bottom is a picture of the sunset like 45 minutes after the ones above.
WOW! There are so many excellent ones in this set! I adore #2,3,5,7,8,10,and 15!!!! You have such great talent toots! I especially love the shadows on the crocus and the birds in the tree with the golden sunset in the background. And the red on the budding maple tree is a delightful sight - spring is coming! :) I love you
ReplyDelete