Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kaufman Gardens

Last Monday we went to the Kaufman Gardens.
They had several flowers blooming and a whole ton in the orangery ( that's what they call a greenhouse)


A HUGE bunch of crocuses.

Irises and Daffodil



Killdeer that I heard and looked around to find they were outside of the garden by the pond that runs through the plaza area. Its not a very good picture though because my hand was not very steady I kept losing where they were because I was looking through a fence.
Pansies


Citrus Flower
The inside of the greenhouse. It's so cool during this time of year! and has a ton of things blooming that they will take out when it gets warmer.








 Quince
 They have a fountain there (obviously not going  on now) but there are three statues in it, and this is one of them
Pholx











I needed to clean my lens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment