Sunday, March 25, 2012

Speeding Spring

Spring is going by so quickly. I never got to go to the cemetery to take pictures of the tulip trees, they were done  blooming in a little over a week! (well I did but there was only a few flowers left on the trees.Summer heat is fast approaching as well as the thing I most hate about summer... BUGS! UGH!
Anyway here are some more pictures of spring.


 These Morning Doves were not very happy to have a starling take over the bird bath.
 Crabapple Tree blossoms with forsythia in the background.
Quince bush
 Female Bluebird at a cemetery ( That's usually where I go to see them)
The last blooms of the Tulip tree.
Redbud Tree (this is the one I saw the bluebird in. I went back to look for it a couple days later but all I saw was  a mockingbird , chickadees and robins.)
Apple Tree at my house.










No comments:

Post a Comment