Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Week Filled With Nature.

I am getting very lazy about coming up with creative post titles :) Anyway this is just some of the pictures Iv'e taken in the last week.
This is a what I think is a Ring Billed Gull. I saw flying through my yard there were a lot of them flying through around sunset on Sunday and Monday last week.

Last Sundays sunset.

Both of the Kestrels I saw this past Monday. For a while I'd just been seeing the male and I finally saw the female too.

Monday I went outside for a while to enjoy the beautiful January weather ;) and got to hear four Chickadees singing to each other I was going to put up the video I toke but it wouldn't let me :( But it sound so cool! This is a picture of one of them singing.
At the same time as I was taking pictures of the chickadees I saw these Goldfinches in another one of our trees.

Friday morning lighting!!!! I'm still working on my skills of taking pictures of lighting : )

1 comment:

  1. Toots! It is pretty rare for anyone to capture actually lightning strikes. This is superb! All of these pictures are magnificent!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete