These are my favorite pictures of the birds that I toke pictures of last week.
This is a Mourning Dove sitting on basement roof's gutter right outside my window!
I think finches are my favorite birds
This one is of a House Finch (male)
I am going to see if anyone can guess what this is. So leave comments to see if you got it right! :)
Cardinal (male) Such a beautiful bird!
Thursday it was pretty windy and I got some really cool pictures of this cardinal
Another Picture of a male house finch.
Junco (female)
Male Junco-->
Usually when I see mourning doves there's always two or three of them.
Female house sparrow.
Red-Tailed Hawk in one of our neighbors trees there were four crows around it too cawing at it.
Male and Female Juncos
This Junco is so colorful it almost looks like an Oregon junco instead of a slate-colored ( that's the kind we have here.) I first noticed it Thursday and it's been coming to the feeder every so often.
GUESS WHAT BIRD?! I say a starling. But it really looks like peacock colors the wing shape just isn't right.
ReplyDelete