The last few days they sunrises and sunsets have been so beautiful! I couldn't help taking tons of pictures of them here are some of the best ones.
This one was Monday morning at like 6:30
Monday night , and the next seven down ( I took way more then this!)
Now you can all see what my camera looks like its a Canon PowerShot SX 30IS I LOVE IT!! :) PS. I finally found the continuous a few months ago. (for like the first month I couldn't even find it , but now that I have it so useful for taking pictures of birds and other stuff GO CAMERA MANUALS :) HAHA
I better explain this one : :)
I thought this was pretty funny that the airplane had a pink trail inside of white.
This one was today! Tuesday morning at like 6:30
and the net one down too.
This one was SO COOL I didn't look at it until it was almost done but its still a good picture.
Friday 24th (my camera date was a day behind)
Friday , during the afternooon.
The one at the bottom is another one of the sunset Friday just a few minutes after the other one.
Mary, these are beautiful!!!-Emma (from Raytown Ward) (:
ReplyDeletethese are incredible toots! i especially love the third one (love it so much I am going to use it on my desktop background at work), and the garage window reflection one (classy), and the last one - the swirl and color of the clouds is magnificent. I LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete