Sunday, March 2, 2014

Winter's Colors


I took these photos in December, or last year now I guess! But wanted to share them. Having a blanket of snow over everything really makes colors pop, and stand out! I love to take photos with snow on the ground because the contrast is just so vibrant and amazing!!
Photo of the fence in the backyard with the house in the background.
It's so cool how ice looks on everything, especially trees!

Icicles on the vehicles.



Snowflakes! One of the most amazing creations ever!! Each one different and unique , just like all of us!





#shadowselfie I'm a GIANT! haha!  Well, my shadow that is...
Bunny rabbit foot prints!!
This one is a favorite. I love the burnt orange grass, and dwarf evergreen tree contrasting with the house in the background.

Scarlet red berries against the pure white snow! Ah! the colors of the winter landscape are so amazing!!

More berries! The colors of Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. HALLO! these are . . . good. genuinely, indeed, good. ohh, the ice on trees + snowflake stills: INCREDIBLE. God's amazing creations stun me. (and your camera talent does, too. ;)

    much love,
    audrey x

    ReplyDelete