Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Skies

Sunshine makes the winter days
 much more bearable; especially when there's no snow to make it so beautifully white. I love the sun, It always reminds me that there will always be a new day, with all new possibilities and each day is unique!


You can see a planet!




I really love this one! Took it at sunset and it looks like the grass is on fire! Awesomeness! lol :)






Love this one!!



Chilly sunset!


A morning sunrise with a little dizzy effect I did.

Sunset in a puddle!


Love this one so much too! The varied colors, the thin blades of grass and the beautiful sunlight leaving us for the night...



2 comments:

  1. MARY! they're all PRETTYFUL! psst, i know why it looks like the grass is on fire. (*hint* dragon *hint* the hobbit ;) ehehe, but really, YOU ARE SO GOOD WITH THE CAMERA! ♥ oh, i spy the sunset i photographed, too! :D i wuv the one reflecting in the puddle; i wuv it to bits. •-• AND THE LAST ONE IS INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. these things could not have happened by chance; if someone saw such ethereal sights and still denied God's existence . . . wow. that would be an unbelievably sombre thing. O.o

    ✖ audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I so glad that you like them!

      Delete