Friday, January 3, 2014

Firelight

I  LOVE and am totally obsessed with fire!!! (that probably came out like I'm some creepy pyromaniac.....) I really love and enjoy the way fire looks.. in safe conditions! Whatever. Moving on. I love to take pictures of fire. I have taking a lot recently, especially since we started up the wood stove. Definitely one of my favorite things about winter is having a wood stove going. So I thought I'd share somephotos to warm up your day!  :)
Firelight is so beautiful!! It warms me up just looking at it!





These last five I took while camping.



This one's just for fun. I edited it to made the fire blue.



3 comments:

  1. pyromaniacs unite, then! fire is one of my favourite things, both to photograph and to see photographs of. it is a subject that easily captivates the viewer, isn't it? :) blue fire! ah, it's gorgeous! (pardon the excess of exclamation points; i sort of really like these fire images :)

    ✖ audrey

    p.s. THAT FIREPLACE... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah totally! Thanks! I use exclamation points in almost all my sentences! Like I just did there. And resisted at that last one, and here. Wow I really do use them sooooo much! (Gonna do it anyway!! ) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehe, never too many exclamation points! ;) ehehe... hee!

      Delete