Last week ,during the amazing weather we had here; we went to Lake Jacomo to the sailboat cove. I hadn't really been there, or at least didn't remember being in that part of the park before, so it was fun to see a new area. There was a lot of sailboats and I got some great photos of them on the lake. The clouds were just gorgeous, and the water was very clear , so the reflections were just plain marvelous!! I didn't see much wildlife, except the regular lake inhabitants; great blue herons, turtles, and some fish. But my sister did find a grey tree frog inside a stair railing pole!
Here's a photo of the frog ->
 |
| Believe it or not this is a reflection on the water! Yeah, it was pretty awesome! |
 |
| View of the lake while driving. |
 |
| Amazing reflection in the water of the sky and some of the trees. |
Excellent captures here! Especially the reflections. And the editing is most luscious. <3
ReplyDelete