Friday, September 13, 2013

Photographing the Random


 I mentioned in a couple posts back (the old newspaper one) that one day I was feeling super creative and just went around the house and took photos of anything and everything that stood out to me. Well I forgot to put some of those up too so here they are!
View of roses through a window.












A crystal chain in front of a window, it makes rainbows on the wall when the sun hits it.




Puzzle pieces! I love doing puzzles! :)


Bike tires in the garage.

One of my dads old toy airplanes. With genuine dust and spider webs on it! I think it added to the "vintage" feel of the photo! :)
Old books in the basement, with a little spider web on the them too.
Some of my homemade hair bows.








4 comments:

  1. With every new post your skills keep soaring higher and higher, like winds of the soul sweeping to the mountains. And I upon the mountain, not strong enough to withstand them, so I let the winds -- your winds -- carry me to worlds of sensational imagery. Thank you, darlin'.

    x Audrey the Strange <--my new official title...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Wow! You should be a poet too! :)

      Delete
    2. Pray don't mention it!
      Oh, 'twas but a whimsy I wrote for you, but I take your compliment deeply. <3

      Delete
  2. You're right! The model airplane and books really do look amazing!!!!!!! The spiderwebs add a special effect to them! BRAVO TOOTS! For seeing the beauty in your simple everyday surroundings.

    ReplyDelete