Monday, December 5, 2011

The Pursuit to Flying

I LOVE! to take pictures of birds. It is a challenge and requires so much patience!
But most of all i love to take pictures of birds flying, it expresses so much in a photo to see a bird fly.
Like this photo of a Flicker and Starling.
.I am always wanting a perfect picture of birds flying , but to get the best I often need my continuous (which I haven't found yet:( ) and really needing it!  Anyway , here are some other pictures of birds. PS. all of these were taken from my backyard.

 Cardinal.(male)
(Above) Blue Jay.
(Left) Red-Bellied Woodpecker.
                    Downy Woodpecker. -->
 <-- Squirrels a constant annoyance!
always finding new ways to get that food  (like this)

(Above) Starlings making sure they're the only ones at ALL the feeders,eat ALL the food! UGH.
(Right) Red-Bellied Woodpecker -->
 Chickadee
One of my favorite birds! :)
 Sparrows- always at the feeders!
Blue Jay.
 Starlings-->
 Junco
 Junco-->
 Chickadee
 Cardinal (female)
Chickadee-->


No comments:

Post a Comment