I finally got my new camera, and went to the zoo to try it out, besides at home. So here are the pictures!

The Polar Bear, all it did was play with his barrel while we were there.

Kookaburra

This bird was so showing off.Opening it's wings all the time and walking up and down this rail.

Monkey

Kangaroo

Baby Kangaroo (left)

Meerkats

Crane

Singing Dogs (although I've never ever heard them sing that's what they are called they are really shy. )

Sparrow in with the Peacock

Blue Frog

Toucan

Polar Bear

Tortoises

Tuffed Titmouse

Duck (one of my favorites that i toke at the zoo)

Macaw

Tiger

Crested Porcupine. One of the weirdest animals i have ever seen this was the first time we saw this animal at the zoo , must be a new exhibit PS. this is only half the size it could be!

I love to take pictures of the sun and sunsets..
No comments:
Post a Comment