Friday, July 20, 2012

Good Morning Dickcissels!

July 2nd- (these probably will not be in order of the date because I have so many to do! ) Early in the morning I saw a small flock (7) of birds I thought they looked bigger than sparrows so I ran inside to get my camera (I was helping out in the garden) took a picture from my window like I always do to make sure I get a pic if they fly away before I get back outside and sure enough when I came back outside they had flown away and when I looked at the picture I identified what they were! DICKCISSELS! (NOT your everyday backyard bird , unless you have a big field) they mostly live in the prairies and fields. The only other place I have ever seen them is Adam-Ondi-Ahman. I considered myself very lucky to have seen them! even if I didn't get a very good picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment